2006 Election Postpourri
- MD-Gov: Baltimore Sun Poll: O'Malley (D) 46% Ehrlich (R) 38%
- MN-Gov: Star Tribune Minnesota Poll: Pawlenty (R) 43% Hatch (D) 41%
- MI-Gov: Detroit Free Press-Michigan Poll: DeVos (R) 47% Granholm (D) 42%
- OK-Gov: Oklahoma Poll: Henry (D) 57% Istook (R) 29%
- HI-Gov: Hawaii County Mayor Harry Kim is reportedly considering running against popular Republican incumbent Linda Lingle. It will be an uphill battle for him, but Kim would be a contender for Democrats. He may still not jump in - we'll have to wait and see.